One questionnaire is provided for participation in each award category. The questionnaire is designed to obtain a better understanding of your initiatives in each award category.
General rules and regulations for participation:
- A company can participate in one or more categories at its discretion.
- Participation is restricted to ethical pharmaceutical and biotech businesses. OTC entries will not be considered.
- Each participation form (one per award category) is to be signed by at least 2 individuals amongst the Managing Director, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Scientific Officer, Board of Directors, etc of the participating company.
- Use permanent ink when completing the forms. It is highly recommended to print the answers on separate sheets and attach them to the main questionnaire.
- Information provided must pertain to the Indian entity entering in the Awards only, along with its subsidiaries, but not its international parent or sister companies (if any) for its non-OTC business (ethical business only).
- Participation is based on rules and regulations mentioned in this form and are subject to change.
- The last date for filing nominations is April 15, 2007.
Click here to download complete list of Rules and Regulations.
Responses to the questions in this survey will be treated as private and confidential. Your candid response is highly appreciated.